With the tax rule becoming more complex and more emphasis being put on taxpayers’ individual responsibilities, everyone who is subject to taxation needs professional advice and support if they want to optimize their tax position and ensure they meet all the compliance requirements.
- As a renowned accountant specialist in UK, our team of tax advisers are able to identify tax planning opportunities and avoid any potential risks and penalties.
- Our highly-trained and dedicated professional team of tax accountants are delivering an accurate and timely service that minimizes tax owed while keeping clients in line with their tax obligations.
- We assist all personal tax filing obligations and matters of individuals in UK.
- We are the tax specialists and tax advisers and we can provide you with year round tax advice on:
- Personal (Income tax)
- Capital Gains tax
- Non-domiciliary tax issues.
- Make sure you take full advantage of the tax saving opportunities open to you by choosing us for Personal Tax Services or calculations
What to do if you missed the UK tax deadline
- The current HMRC point system is being placed means that the HMRC are able to demand a penalty of £100 for late filing during the first three months after the deadline.
- After the three months, additional penalties of £10 per day can be demanded, up to a maximum of £900, followed by a further six and 12 months after the deadline.
- You must fill in a tax return if:
- You’re Trade owner, a business partner, or director of a limited company
- You’re a salaried person or pensioner with an annual income of £100,000 or more
- You have a pre-tax investment income of £10,000 or more
- You’re a ‘name’ at the Lloyd’s of London insurance market
- You’re a minister of religion
- You’re a trustee or representative of someone who has died
If you missed the deadline
- If you have an authentic reason why you missed the tax deadline the HMRC may waive off the penalty for a late return.
- The HMRC states that a genuine reason for missing the deadline is ‘normally something unexpected or outside of your control that has stopped you meeting a tax obligation’.
Personal Tax Return
- Completing a Personal Tax Return can be time-consuming and sometimes stressful task.
- It involves organizing the relevant paperwork, filling in online forms with 100% accuracy etc
- If you want to file person tax return of your own and don’t understand any aspect of the process, you could risk making a mistake if you attempt to complete it by yourself. Furthermore, not submitting your return to HMRC by midnight on 31st January 2018 will result in an instant £100 penalty, with further penalties the longer you wait to file.
- We are expert in filing Personal Tax return. We will take care of everything for you from completing the paperwork and calculating your tax liability or tax refund, to verifying all the information with you before submitting your personal tax return to HMRC on time.
- We will respond any questions you have and take away all the stress and burden of having to worry about yet another HMRC admin task.